There is no jury on almonds as a healthy food. Wood nuts play a very important role in the brain formation of children. Many keep it on the food list for good health. Even when it comes to weight loss, wood nuts play an important role. Because the good fats and other nutrients contained in it are beneficial for the body. But many may not know how to eat properly. Many people overeat because it is healthy. It can be counterproductive.
What nutrients will you get from wood nuts?
Nuts contain vitamin E, calcium, selenium, copper, magnesium, and riboflavin. It also contains nutrients like iron, potassium, zinc and B vitamins, niacin, thiamin, and folate. Nuts are packed with healthy fats, protein, and fiber.
How to eat
- Experts say that almonds are difficult to digest. It is rich in healthy fats, protein, and fiber. As a result, eating almonds makes the body hot. So it is better to soak almonds. Soak for 6 to 8 hours every time you eat. Soaking reduces the heat a lot. Also, phytic acid or tannin is removed. The body is able to absorb nutrients easily by eating soaked almonds. Digestion is quick. Does not cause indigestion.
- If you don’t like to eat wet, you can eat dried almonds.
- Nutrients such as fiber, protein, vitamin E, magnesium, and phosphorus from soaked almonds can be easily absorbed by your body.
- The brain also becomes active by eating soaked almonds—memory increases.
- You can eat soak almonds for glowing skin. Ayurvedic experts think so.
How many almonds can you eat?
Wood nuts contain 80 percent fat. Nuts contain 80 percent fat. Fat takes a long time to digest. Consuming too much can cause indigestion, flatulence, and even diarrhea. You can eat 5-10 almonds daily.