Eggs are very beneficial for health. However, many are afraid to eat eggs daily, thinking that they gain weight or increase the risk of heart disease. But according to nutritionists, eating one egg for breakfast can solve various physical ailments. But it depends on who is eating the eggs and how.
Many people discard the yolk and eat the white part. According to nutritionists, you can eat not one but at least 2 eggs with yolk a day. And if you want to eat more eggs then you can eat the white part.
On the other hand, the more eggs are fried, the more their nutritional value is lost. So eat egg poach or half boiled. You can eat full-boiled eggs if it is necessary.
Nutrient content of eggs
There are 143 calories in one egg. And carbohydrates are like 0.72 grams. Protein contains 12.56 grams, and fat contains 9.51 grams. Besides, there are 198 mg of phosphorus, 138 mg of potassium, and 1.29 mg of zinc.
Egg’s white part contains protein and the yolk contains good fats, iron, and vitamins. Eggs are very effective in the physical growth, strengthening of bones, and intellectual development of children. Eggs also contain vitamin A, which improves eyesight. And vitamin D in the yolk which is good for bones.
Various studies have shown that at least one egg should be eaten daily to overcome the problems of malnutrition, anemia, and diabetes. Considering the balanced nutritional diet of diabetic patients, scientists are recommending keeping chicken eggs in the diet.
Diseases that can be cured by eating eggs
- Eating eggs gives the body quick energy.
This energy is mainly from the vitamin, which is in the egg. Vitamin B in it converts food into energy. So by eating a boiled egg every day, it can remove the tiredness of the whole day.
- Eggs contain vitamin A, which improves eyesight. In addition, the carotenoids and lutein in eggs reduce the chances of developing age-related macular degeneration, a major eye problem.
- Many suffer from muscle pain. Vitamin D in eggs strengthens muscles. Experts advise people who exercise regularly to eat eggs.
- Women need 50-60 percent protein daily to improve health, which is obtained from eggs. 6.5 grams of protein can be gained from one egg.
- According to a study, eating eggs does not cause blood clots in the heart. So the risk of heart attack or stroke is reduced. Besides, blood circulation throughout the body is active.
- Many people have a misconception that eggs increase cholesterol, which is totally wrong. Instead, eggs help to keep cholesterol under control. The omega 3 in eggs helps to do this. Again, eggs increase the level of HDL or good cholesterol by about 10 percent.
- Eggs also keep the lipid profile under control. Moreover, eggs also help to increase red blood cells. So eat eggs regularly.
- Choline is essential for the overall health of the body. A deficiency of choline causes liver problems or neurological disorders. Eggs contain about 300-350 micrograms of choline. So eating eggs is good for the liver and nerves.
- The main source of protein is amino acids. About 21 types of amino acids are needed to make proteins. Among them 9 amino acids are not created in the body For this reason you have to take the protein from outside, which matches with the egg.
- Many suffer from the problem of nail breakage. Sulfur strengthens nails. And eggs are the source of this sulfur. Sulfur also helps to keep the nails beautiful and white. So eat eggs without tension.
- Women and children suffer more from anemia. Anemia does not occur if the body has enough iron. And eggs contain iron. So eating eggs regularly solves the problem of anemia.
- Eggs are very effective in boosting the immune system of the body. If you don’t want to suffer from frequent colds and fevers, eat eggs every day. Zinc present in eggs greatly strengthens the immune system.
- Eggs improve the health of bones and teeth. Phosphorus strengthens bones. This ingredient also helps in strengthening the teeth. So eat eggs every day to keep bones and teeth strong.
- Many people think that eggs make you gain weight. Especially egg yolks increase weight. But this assumption is wrong. Because eggs control excess appetite. An egg can reduce 400 calories from the body. So eat eggs to lose weight.
Today, October 8, is World Egg Day. The theme of this year’s egg day is ‘Eat eggs every day, increase immunity’. In 1996, at the conference of the International Egg Commission in Vienna, the capital of Austria, it was decided to celebrate World Egg Day every year on the second Friday of October.
The purpose of celebrating this day is to inform people about the food quality and nutritional value of eggs and encourage healthy egg production, marketing, and inclusion of eggs in the daily diet of consumers.